Wednesday 26 February 2014

Scrapping Everyday Miracles Febuary Card Sketch

My wonderful friend Alicia is on the design team for a great site called Scrapping Everyday Miracles. So I have downloaded their sketches for both card and page.

The first to make it on my blog is the card. Here is the sketch.........

 
 
And here is the card along with some close ups, that I made using that sketch.
 
 
 
                           
 
 

 
 
 
I love the beach and shells, and enjoy using them on cards.



5 comments:

  1. Wow this is amazing. I love it!!! Thanks for playing with SEM!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is so cool ! I love what you did with the shells! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrapping Everyday Miracles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a beautiful take on the sketch. I love the shells being incorporated to your piece.
    Thanks for playing with us at SEM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this so much Joanna...what a fun way to use sand and shells. Turned out so pretty!! So glad you joined us this month at SEM!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a beautiful card. I love the beach and it's great how you brought so much of it to your card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Scrapping Everyday Miracles.

    ReplyDelete