Monday 1 February 2016

Black and White

This year I'm challenging myself to do all of the classes at Scrapbook Fantasies in black and white...... Just to show that you don't need the same paper that is used in the page to make a page that has the same look or ideas.....

This is the first class of the year.

Its a great page using Coco Vanilla's new paper ranges. So below is my take of this page in black and white. I love it but the photo doesn't do it justice.



Next is Week 2 the first page is Alicia's and the black and white one is mine..........




The last lot of pages to show you today are from week 3. I loved the fact that I got to use gesso on this page. It was lots of fun.........






While my pages have no photos you can see that they are all great pages that follow the sketch of the great classes that Alicia runs in house at Scrapbook Fantasies........

1 comment: