Friday 20 January 2017

Blue......Proud.......Stars

Over at 1 2 3 Challenge they give you three words to create a page from. This month the challenge was blue, proud and stars. I knew I was on a winner when I saw the last word.....Stars.....

So here is the challenge



And here is what I did with it.......

 

On  this page I started with a collect of blue paper, some bling and a great little pack of sequins, that you can get a Scrapbook Fantasies. 

   

Naomi has spent the school holidays putting together all sorts of wonderful little goodies. this is a close up of the sequin bottles.........




Hope you like my page.......

Chat soon

Jo

2 comments:

  1. Hi.. this looks wonderful.. I love all the stars and what a great photo too.. thanks for joining in with the 123 Challenge blog this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page and what an awesome photo. Love all the stars. Thanks for joining in at 123 Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete