Friday 10 February 2017

Legomen.........Daddy I need........

So its time for my Scrap the Boys page, but I need to give you a little background on the photos. My Dad is a great crafter and his medium is wood. He has made some of the most wonderful things for us all from boxes to bowls. So while I was spending a little (ok a lot) of time on Pinterest I came across these........

Then the words that I have uttered for the last 40 years came out. "Daddy I Need"......so I printed him out lots of pictures and left him too it..... He took heaps of photos of the lego men around his shed. When I saw that the Scrap the boys challenge was something new I figured that my lego men were something new.............

So enough chatting and here is my page..........



And now for some close ups......

 


I hope you like my pager for Scrap The Boys

Chat soon

Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment