Monday 10 April 2017

White with One - Helium Blue

I love the challenge of making a page with only 2 colours and that's what White with One lets me do. this month they want us to use the colour Helium Blue and they have given us a sketch to play with as well.......... so here is the challenge.........




And here is the page I've come up with.........

 

Don't forget the close ups..........

   

I am so happy with the mermaid that I made from a silhouette die I have picked up from some where. She turned out so well.

With that I hope you like my page...........

Chat soon

Jo

9 comments:

  1. Your page is lovely - and I agree your mermaid is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at White ... with 1 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the clean lines of your layout - awesome work. Thank you so much for joining in with White … with 1 this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh the mermaid is gorgeous, perfect for the layout.
    Thanks for joining this months challenge at White with 1

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous! Thank you for playing along with us at whitewith1 challenge! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great page. Love the mermaid! Thanks for joining us at WW1:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this, yes the mermaid is perfect. Great use of the sketch too. Thanks for joining us at WW1.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rocking the sketch what a fab page, thanks for playing along with us at WW1

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful layout love your mermaid too. Thanks for joining in with us at WW1 :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely page! Thanks for playing along with us at White.. With 1 this month :)

    ReplyDelete